Vote for your most hated movie EVER (of the week) here:
A Series Of R’s
“R” rated action movies. Rotten Tomatoes. Real Movies. Real Men.
We love R‘s here. But what about all the other R‘s that we love?
- Ralph Fiennes
- Death Race 2000
- Raiders Of The Lost Ark
- Rain Man – hilarious!
- Random Acts Of Violence (the concept, not the movie)
- The Blues Brothers
- 13 Reasons Why This Show Makes Me Want To Kill MY Self
When I was a child, I had a DOS version of “Wheel Of Fortune” on my 386 Windows 3.1 computer. If you won the game, it said you could win a sports car.
I wasn’t quite sure how they were going to mail me an entire car to my house, but I always guessed “T” or “S” as I thought they were common letters that would make me win that sweet, sweet snail-mailed race car.
I never won. Probably because I should have been guessing “R” the entire time.
Andy’s Jar Jar Binks Mask
The perfect gift for a small child. Complete with that stinky-stanky rubber smell.
Air Bud: LoveDog In A Dangerous Spacetime
Upon further reflection, more Air Bud sequels really ARE something this world needs, alongside more slogans like “hungry for apples“, which is apparently a good slogan to sell apples.
- Air Bud XV: Bud Harder (Air Bud smokes weed in this one)
- Air Bud XVI: A Good Day To Bud Hard
- Air Bud XVII: Live Free Or Die Bud
- Air Bud XVIII: Air Bud 2
- Air Bud XIX: First Bud Part II
- Air Bud XX: Predator VS Air Bud
- Air Bud XXI: THE Air Bud
- Air Bud XXII: Budgement Day
- Air Bud XXIII: Escape From New Bud
- Air Bud XXIV: Air Bud ONE (in this one, the sport Bud plays is being the President of the United States)
- Air Bud XXV: Bud Trouble In Little China
Other Conservative News Media Scams
As if Grand Theft Auto and Mortal Kombat weren’t bad enough reasons to ruin my childhood from groundings, they also rendered my parent’s fair, effective, and loving discipline into an arbitrary arm of the conservative agenda.
Chasing after violent video games and nude movies turned me literally into a worse person. Discipline stops working once you see through the cracks and realize how meaningless it becomes.
It only takes one unfair spanking to ruin them all. And to think: I could be enjoying a regular spankings to this very day! The fact that I’m missing out on one of life’s greatest pleasures makes me so angry that I just want to go out and get spanked!
Here are some other conservative scams ruining lives to this day:
- Movie ratings are there to protect children and families
- Christians in america are being crucified for their beliefs – not for being jerks
- Environmentalism and electric cars will give you autism
- Mexicans can’t pole vault over tall walls
Don’t forget to vote!